Splash Jungle Water Park
Phuket Attractions | Splash Jungle Water Park in Mai Khao Beach
If you're a family visiting Phuket then a day at Splash Jungle Water Park is a must. With a wide range of water attractions to suit everyone kids of all ages (including dad!). Begin your adventure with the 335 meters of the Lazy River which surrounds the Wave Pool, Aqua Play Pool and the two premium rides; 'Boomerango' and 'Super Bowl'.
One of Splash Jungle's star attractions offering a combination of thrilling sensations. Sat in an inner-tube the ride starts with a steep drop which then propels you skyward, high up a vertical wall. After moments of weightlessness you're then in freefall, accelerating backwards towards a 15 metre high bump before your transition to the splashdown pool. (rinse and repeat).
The Super Bowl
Starting with a thrilling drop through the Aqua tube, you are then launched into the Super Bowl where centrifugal forces keeping them high on the wall for several turns ending in an exciting transition into a splashdown pool.
Or if you have something a little more relaxing in mind, treat yourself to some time to unwind in the Igloo Sauna or Hot Spring Pool, whilst the little ones explore a Kids Aquarium, Kids Slide Pool and multiple water slides of varying heights and speeds.
The Aqua Play Pool
This is the place where the whole family can have fun together, enjoy multiple interactive water features which are sure to get everyone wet from waterslides of varying heights and speeds to a giant tipping bucket, and if you still feel you are not wet enough then try out the water bomb cannons.
The Wave Pool
The great thing about The Wave Pool is that it truly offers hours of enjoyment for all ages. Feel the currents and waves of the open ocean in the safety of the pool.
Grab a tube and float around the 335 metre Lazy River . It is a fun way to get around the water park. Journey through the seven wonderful parts of the world from Asia to the North Pole.
Amazing Whirlpool will morph in to the North Pole luxurious Hot Springs Pool. Featuring hot tubes heated to 35 degree Celsius, guests will experience the ultimate in relaxation and pleasure in their perfect warm water.
Phuket's first water park is the ideal place to escape the heat. From calm pools to exhilarating rides, the water park is sure to please all ages from young kids to older adults and for those seeking adventure to those spectating or casually swimming.
If your still not relaxed after that then you may need enjoy a Thai massage or just rent a cabana for your family and enjoy some rest and privacy between your water park activities. Unfortunately the park does not allow you to bring your own food and drinks onto the premises there are food and drink facilities provided.
- Coconut Cafe: Located in the heart of the water-park. Enjoy burgers, hot dogs or Thai cuisine in a setting between the wave pool and lazy river.
- Splash Bar: Cool off with an adult beverage, a mocktail or a fresh fruit smoothie. You can sit in the pool and order a drink with friends.
- Jungle Deli Restaurant: Offers a more traditional restaurant setting, dining indoors with a wide variety of international menu options.
Water Park Opening Hours
The water park operates daily from 10am to 6pm.
Quick Info Guide
- The park has a large car parking area, free of charge
- Toilets and sun deck are located throughout the park
- All day lockers, shower and changing facilities are available at no charge
- Single and double tubes are available at no charge
- Life vests for children and adult are available at no charge
- Food, alcoholic beverages and glass containers brought into the park is not allowed
- Pool safety rules and height restrictions are posted at each ride
- Splash Jungle Shop offers product such as sun care, swimwear, Splash Jungle's souvenirs, T-Shirt, Polo-Shirt and caps
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas
- Proper swimwear is required (no jeans or clothes with metal zippers or rivets are allowed).
- Wear sun screen and know your own swimming skills.
- No diving, rough play, or running is allowed.
- Pregnant women should not use the rides.
- Diaper dependent guests must wear a protective swim diaper.
- Guests with infectious conditions should not use the facilities.
- Since activities in water can cause exhaustion, please take a 10 minutes rest after 50 minutes.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Food and beverage or glass containers are not allowed in the waterpark.
- Please do not eat, drink or smoke in pool area.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by responsible adult.
- Guests under 48 inches (1.22 m.) and weak or non-swimmers should wear life jacket.
- For use facility such as Super Bowl, Boomerango, Tube Slide and Body Slide guests must height from 48 inches (1.22 m.) and over or must be accompanied by responsible adult.
- Additional rules and height restrictions are posted at each ride.
- Jungle Waterpark is not liable for damage to swimwear caused by the use of the rides.
- Splash Jungle Waterpark Management shall not be responsible for any accident.
Splash Jungle Water Park Address
65 Moo 4, Mai Khao Soi 4, T. Mai Khao, A. Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand.
Last Updated: 17 Oct 2011