Phuket Airport Information
Phuket Transport | Overview on Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in Thailand, it's also Phuket's only airport, handling all domestic and international flights from about 10 airlines providing more than 2,900,000 passengers, 27,000 flights and 12,000 tons of cargo per year.
Despite all this, it's still a rather modest airport, in fact if your only experience of international airports are of the likes of LAX, Heathrow, Hong Kong, Changi (Singapore) then by comparison Phuket Airport's amenities are very basic and surprisingly compact (ok it's small).
If you have a long time to spend at the airport there's not that much to do regarding entertainment and shopping is extremely limited, on the bright side you don't have to walk very far to get from check-in to your departure gate and it's almost impossible to get lost.
Flight Arrival and Departure widget
Arriving and Departing at Phuket Airport
Phuket Airport Central Phone Numbers
+66 (0)7 632 7230-7. Give the name of your airline or extension number (see below).
- Thai Airways International Ext. 1202
- Bangkok Airways Ext. 1235
- Bal Air Ext. 1240
- Britannia Airways Ltd. Ext. 1240
- Britannia (Sweden) Ext. 1240
- China Airlines Ext. 1222-3
- Condor Eludienst GMBH Ext. 1352
- Far Eastern Air Transport Ext. 1352-3
- Finn Air Ext. 1352-3
- Hongkong Dragon Airlines Ext. 1230
- Lauda Air Ext. 1238
- Ltu Asia Tour Ltd. Ext. 1240
- Malaysia Airlines Ext. 1232
- Nova Airlines Ext. 345184
- Premi Air Ext. 345184
- Silk Air Ext. 1236
- Trans Asia Airways Ext. 1361
- Uni Airways Corporation Ext. 1367
Airport Code: the Phuket airport IATA code is HKT.
Location: 32 kilometres from Phuket City and 36 kilometres from Patong Beach. Longitude is 98 18' 45" and Latitude 08 06' 38", 82 feet above sea level.
Last Updated: 10 Feb 2012